DiskInternals Linux Reader3.2
- Free Freeware
- Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Oct 1, 2018
- [+] More Details
DiskInternals Linux Reader Review
DiskInternals Linux Reader is a freeware Linux reader app filed under hard drive software and made available by DiskInternals Data Recovery for Windows.
The review for DiskInternals Linux Reader has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested DiskInternals Linux Reader 3.2 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans.
A new free tool for extracting files from Ext2/Ext3 partitions in Windows:
DiskInternals Linux Reader is a newly developed software tool for providing access to Linux file systems under Windows. You can use it whenever you want: the program is 100% free. It lets you use a familiar ambience of Windows Explorer for extracting information from Ext2/Ext3 file systems. The only type of access possible here is read-only mode. It prevents you from interference with Linux and guarantees stable work of your OS.DiskInternals Linux Reader features and highlights:
- Boot CD
- Easy explorer look like interface
- Supported file systems: Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, ReiserFS, HFS, HFS , NTFS, FAT, exFAT
- Supported files of any size
- Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks visible to the host operating system
DiskInternals Linux Reader is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from hard drive software without restrictions. DiskInternals Linux Reader 3.2 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
- DiskInternals Linux Reader Download
- Freeware Hard Drive Software
Compatibility with this Linux reader software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from DiskInternals Data Recovery.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.
Screenshots of DiskInternals Linux Reader (1)
- R-Linux Free RecoveryFreeRecoveryFree Data Recovery and Undelete tool for Ext2FS/3FS (Linux) file systems
- Ext2 Volume ManagerFreePartitionMount a Linux ext2 or ext3 filesystem to Windows, view or edit its files with write access with support for large files
- DiskInternals UneraserFree TrialRecoveryRestore deleted files from any storage device, including cameras, with this tool